Glutathione (GSH) is Vital to Health, Wellness and, Longevity
Key Glutathione Facts
- Glutathione is produced in all your cells and primarily in your major organs to keep you healthy.
- Mehmet Oz calls it the “Super Hero of Antioxidants” and Dr. Mark Hyman calls it the “Mother of All Antioxidants”.
- All health begins at the cellular level. If you keep your cells healthy, you stay healthy. Glutathione is the key to cellular health…Herbert T. Nagasawa Ph.D, Creator of Riboceine
- It is important for the enhancement of the immune system by enabling the proliferation of attack cells. When an antigen enters your body, glutathione helps the immune system to produce attack cells to meet the threat.
- It is also the primary detoxification pathway. Glutathione removes toxins and heavy metals that you may breathe or ingest. This role depletes your glutathione levels.
- Lifestyle including sleep deprivation also deplete glutathione:
Figure 1 Source-FDA Website
Alcohol drains glutathione faster than anything…Dr. Don Colbert
- Glutathione deficiency increases as we age:
Figure 2 Source- Cellular Health Foundation
- Glutathione deficiency leads to oxidative stress.
- Oral glutathione is not bioavailable. If you take it you are wasting your money because it does not get past the digestive tract into your body.
- IV glutathione is an invasive procedure and the glutathione molecule is too large to be absorbed into the cells where it is needed. IV is also more costly than Cellgevity. In Las Vegas, they charge $30. A bottle of the One Week Cellgevity contains 30 capsules good for 15 servings.
- Herbert T. Nagasawa Ph.D. was the Senior Editor of the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry for 32 years, the author of 170 peer reviewed studies, and the head of 2 research facilities at the University of Minnesota and the V.A. for 37 years. He was the lead scientist over 9 Ph.D.’s and 5 collaborations to develop and test Riboceine (ribose-cysteine) which has been proven to be 300% more effective than N-acetylcysteine (NAC) as a precursor for glutathione production without the side effects.
- Glutathione Deficiency Can Cause:
- Weakened Immune System
- Accelerated Aging
- Increased Cellular Inflammation
- Increase in Muscle & Joint Discomfort
- Increased Fatigue
- Reduced Athletic Performance
- Slower Recovery From Exercise
- Reduced Mental Focus and Clarity
- Toxicity Buildup
- Increased Vulnerability to Over 71 Major Diseases
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.